The Project Manager will report to the Engineering Manager.
The Project Manager will act as the company representative in tracking project schedules, budgeting, and project scope for the manufacturing of power management systems. These systems include protective relay panels, control systems, and control buildings for power generation, transmission, and distribution applications. The Project Manager will ensure the design meets the specifications detailed in the project.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Act as the company’s point of contact to customers regarding their projects.
- Manage and maintain project budgets, schedules, and functional correctness.
- Ensure projects are completed with the highest industry standards of quality.
- Design structural, schematic, and wiring diagrams for projects.
- Review others’ designs for accuracy.
- Work with and contribute to the engineering team in accomplishing tasks as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or comparable engineering degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other Office programs, Google and Wrike.
- Knowledge of CAD programs preferred and auto-CAD preferred.
- Ability to supervise others and improve processes.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Typically sits, grasps items, and performs keyboarding for the regular operation of a computer.
- Stand, walk, bend, reach or otherwise move about regularly.
- Lift, move, or otherwise transfer items up to 30 lbs. occasionally.
- Regular exposure to typical manufacturing production physical hazards.